Skip to content
- City tour of Aleppo, one of the oldest cities in the world still inhabited.
- Highlight: Visit to the well-known Aleppo Citadel. A medieval fortress in the middle of the city.
- Walk through the old covered souk. It is still being renovated.
- Visit the Al Jdeideh district, one of the most famous neighbourhoods of the city.
- We drive to Maaloula. A beautiful village against the mountains. Here the language of Christ is still spoken (Aramaic).
- We take a look at the famous monasteries Mar Sarkis and Mar Taqla.
- Highlight: Today is the Exaltation of the Cross-festival. The whole night there will be one big party and we are invited.
- Overnight stay in Maloula.