Skip to content
- City tour of Aleppo, one of the oldest cities in the world still inhabited.
- Visit to the well-known Aleppo Citadel. A medieval fortress in the middle of the city.
- Walk through the old covered souk. It is still being renovated.
- Visit the Al Jdeideh district, one of the most famous neighbourhoods of the city.
- We drive to Homs to have a short break.
- We’ll move onwards to Maaloula. A beautiful village against the mountains. Here the language of Christ is still spoken (Aramaic).
- We continue our drive to Damascus.
- Overnight stay in Damascus.