Plan C Tours
Plan C Tours
Syria Tours – 9 days/8 nights Tour
First & Second & Third Night
Talisman OR Dar al mamlouka
Villa Rosa Hotel
Fifth & Sixth Night
Seventh & Eighth Night
- Transfer from and to Beirut in a private vehicle
- All transportation in the tour
- Accommodation in the mentioned hotels including breakfast
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour during your stay
- Security clearance; (A document that allows you to get the visa on arrival)
- Visa fee at the borders
- Special or extra requests.
- Tips for the guide and driver.
- Lunch or dinner.
To confirm joining our tour, please send a copy of your passport and provide your job title for the application of the
- The security clearance is a document we apply for, which allows you after issuing to
obtain the visa directly from the border after paying the visa fee there.
- The process to get a security clearance needs between (7-15) days approximately.
- To insure you have the best experience here, please listen to your guide’s instructions
all the time.
- Feel free to take pictures, except for military checkpoints and soldiers. Your guide can
help you with that if you’re not sure if it’s ok or not.
- Paying for the tour is in cash after arrival to Syria.
- Because of the sanctions in Syria, there are no ATM’s or credit cards, so make sure to
bring enough cash for your stay.
- Lebanon also has a financial crisis so you can’t withdraw big amounts of money from
their ATMs (100$ per week only) and you’ll lose lots of its value if exchanged. So, it’s
better to have cash on you before you fly to Lebanon.
- You can exchange USD or Euros to Syrian Pounds after arriving to Syria